Friday, May 13, 2005

First camping trip of '05...

...doesn't look promising. I've been looking forward to it for some time, but the weatherman refuses to cooperate.

Today: Scattered thunderstorms during the morning becoming more widespread and possibly severe this afternoon. High 66F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Tomorrow: Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 56F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Sunday: Few showers. Highs in the low 50s and lows in the mid 30s.

It is mid-May in Michigan, so I can't be shocked by a forecast like this, especially when I've made plans. But my 4-year old daughter and 12-month old son probably won't care for sitting in the camper and reading all weekend. I'm certainly down for that...but I'd much rather walk along the beach, eat smores, run beside my daughter while she rides her bike, eat smores, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home