Saturday, May 07, 2005

Tommy Boy gets paid

Well, the Patriots gave Tom Brady his money. Those who know me will tell you that I've in the past considered Brady somewhat overrated. This is mainly due to the fact that so many people insist on comparing Brady to Joe Montana. But right now, I think Brady is one of the best players in the league, regardless of position.

The article linked above concludes by stating that Brady has a 97-52 TD-INT ratio for his career. You may be thinking, "well, that's not even 2-1. What's so great about that?" Actually, the aforementioned Mr. Montana didn't have a 2-1 ratio either. Of course, Montana won four Super Bowls. If Brady ends his career with four (or more, which looks possible, doesn't it?), he'll be viewed by future generations the same way Montana is by mine.

1 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love football and Tom Brady too : ).
I read a post of urs on another site and I strongly recommend visiting www.harunyahya.com and downloading and watching his movie 'The Truth of the Life of This World'. It's free and very high quality. Thank u.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home