Friday, June 17, 2005

2 more down...

I've just completed my last assignment for my ECO 305 class, a paper on the current account deficit of the United States. I'm looking at getting two more 4.0's this term, and being two classes closer to my degree.

My other class, Managerial Accounting, wasn't too difficult. It wasn't all that interesting either. Truth be told, I don't like accounting the least little bit. Kind of odd, because I've always been a little bit of a numbers dork. It goes a long way towards explaining my love for baseball, which has numbers for just about everything.

I have a challenge exam on Sunday to place out of a Computer Applications class. The exam is done online (just like the rest of my classes), and if I do well enough it's one less class I have to take. School isn't cheap and I want to graduate ASAP, so I'm nervous about it. It's a 100 level class, so I think I'll do okay. If this challenge exam goes well, I'm going to try to place out of another 100 level class, Business Presentations.

For now, though, it's time for a much needed break. I'm going camping with the fam near Niagara Falls for a week. Not having to work for the next 9 days won't suck much.

5 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Want me to take that comp class for ya bro?

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Patrick said...

No, but I was thinking of getting your help with it...you busy Sunday morning?

 
At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be in Chicago, don't hesitate to call me if you have a question though.


I was sorta joking about me taking the test, but you know I would always be willing to help if you are stumped.

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

ENJOY THE BREAK!! It's well deserved.

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

ENOUGH break already, Man. Where the hell are you??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home